Most of our log cabins are easy to install yourself. Building your own garden office or shed is a one-to-three-day DIY project for two people, depending on the size and model. All our small and medium-sized wooden garden houses can be easily installed without hiring an assembly company.
All our products are delivered in waterproof packaging. Everything you need is included: All fixings, screws, and nails are included in the standard set together with doors, windows, and other necessary details. We even include a very detailed assembly plan and product manual.
After you have carefully read the installation instructions, you can decide whether you should hire an assembly team or grab your tools and get started!
For most of our log cabins and summer houses we have general assembly instructions, detailing all key moments of the assembly. Together with your log cabin you will receive a detailed product manual specific to your cabin. Please note our cabins do not have labelled parts, therefore the product manual and specification list are best for identifying parts. All fixings are included for the assembly of your cabin.
- General assembly instructions for all our log cabins
- General assembly instructions for all our log cabins (pdf)
- How to insulate your summer house (garden room, log cabin or garden office)
- How to install Summerhouse24 sliding doors
- Assembly instructions for all gazebos and pergolas
- Assembly instructions for Festival and Festival L summer houses and BBQ huts
- Assembly instructions for Katrin summer house
- Assembly instructions for Grillkota (Finnish BBQ Hut)
- Assembly instructions for Seattle and Seattle L summer houses and BBQ huts
- Assembly instructions for Paradise and Paradise L summer houses and BBQ huts
- Assembly instructions for Albatross and Albatross XL summer houses and BBQ huts
- Assembly instructions for play house Mario
- Assembly instructions for play house Merlyn PART 1
- Assembly instructions for play house Merlyn PART 2
- Climbing frame with slide Carol installation instructions
If you should have any questions regarding your product or its installation, please fell free to contact us.
Please note that this installation video is meant as a guide only. We reserve the right to make changes to our cabin designs, methods and processes without notice. Therefore, there may be differences between what you see in this video and the cabin you receive