Garden pods are becoming more and more popular and specialists might even call them the latest trend in real estate/home improvement. These structures are versatile, affordable, attractive, eco-friendly – they have all the advantages (and pretty much no disadvantage). Their multi-functionality makes them great investments. Whether you’re looking for a home extension, a home office, extra storage space, or a guest room, you need to consider garden pods.
Building a home annex with bricks and mortar can be time-consuming, messy, and expensive. Garden pods offer an alternative, as they are easy-to-install, customizable, and made of high-quality natural materials. If you want to avoid getting your hands dirty or having a team of construction workers in your garden for weeks, read on. By the end of this article, you’ll know everything about garden pods – a modern solution to modern problems.
What Is a Garden Pod?
Garden pods are modern outdoor spaces that work as an extension of your home. A garden pod is a versatile structure that can easily be used as an office space, hobby room, gym, granny annex, extra bedroom, storage, and yoga studio, garden bar, man cave so pretty much anything you can think of. A great thing about garden pods is the fact that they are customizable, designed to fit your needs, and beautifully crafted. Being remote buildings, our garden pods will provide the additional space that you need, a place to focus on your work without interruptions, or a place to be creative.
Our specialists focus on offering a wide range of options, so you’ll surely find a product to suit your needs and preferences. Furthermore, our garden pods have beautiful finishes, so they will fit your exterior design perfectly.
Are Garden Pods Durable?
This is a very important question that most of our customers ask when it comes to purchasing a garden pod. Yes, garden pods are very durable because they are made of high-quality, natural materials. All of our garden buildings are made to last and garden pods make no exception. In addition to that, garden pods can be used year-round and they can withstand harsh winters, especially when they are equipped with insulation. So, just like you can enjoy winter in your garden cabin without worrying about cold feet or catching a cold, you can do the same in a garden pod.
What Are the Main Advantages of Garden Pods?
- Garden pods offer privacy while allowing you to remain close to home. Being away from your loved ones and your pets all day long, 5 days a week isn’t ideal. If you use your garden pod as an office, you get to be closer to your loved ones and offer them your support whenever they need it.
- They are customizable, so you can choose the model that fits your garden and your needs.
- Garden pods are versatile home extensions that can be used as garden offices, hobby rooms, guest rooms, and even as a man cave, a garden bar, a home cinema, etc.
- Installing a garden pod is quick and easy, and it does not disrupt your everyday life.
- Garden pods can be insulated and heated which will allow you to use them year-round comfortably.
- They are made of high-quality materials, so they will last for decades.
- Garden pods don’t usually require planning permission because they are classed as outbuildings. We do recommend checking with your local authorities to make sure this applies to your area.
- Having a dedicated space for work will increase your productivity. So, using your garden pod as an office will have a positive impact on your career.
- You’ll have more storage space and you’ll be able to organize your home more efficiently. Whether you’re planning on using your garden pod as an office or as a storage room, you’ll still free up some space in the main house.
- A garden pod can increase the value of your property. In this day and age, more and more people are searching for properties that have different functions and that can allow them to work from home if they need to. So, this additional structure will make your property more attractive to potential buyers.
- If you are passionate about interior design, you can use your skills to create a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere in your garden pod.
Garden pods are stylish, eco-friendly, and versatile. Designed to fit the surrounding landscape seamlessly, based on your needs and preferences, they will allow you to use your garden smartly and innovatively. Whether you’re looking for a small garden office or a spacious garden cabin, you will surely find what you are looking for in our online shop.
If you are not yet convinced, or if you have any additional questions about garden pods or any of our other products, do not hesitate to contact our dedicated team of specialists. You can call us at 020 3807 0369, or send us an e-mail at [email protected].