Assembly instructions for summer houses and garden rooms
Most of our log cabins and wooden garden buildings are DIY cabins. In most cases, assembly takes 1-3 days to build your cabin depending on your skills and size of model. For the assembly you need 2 adults, tools and assembly instructions.
Before making your purchase and starting the assembly, make sure you are allowed to build your garden building by contacting your local planning office. Also, it is absolutely crucial that your cabin is assembled on a firm and level base.
For most of our log cabins and summer houses we have general assembly instructions, detailing all key moments of the assembly. Together with your log cabin you will receive a detailed product manual specific to your cabin. Please note our cabins do not have labelled parts, therefore the product manual and specification list are best for identifying parts.
If you should have any questions regarding your product or its installation, please feel free to contact us. All fixings are included for the assembly of your cabin.
- General assembly instructions for all our log cabins (HTML, PDF)
- Assembly and maintenance tips for wooden buildings (HTML, PDF)
- What are the most popular base types for garden buildings? (HTML)
- How to install Icopal roofing shingles (HTML, PDF)
- How to insulate your garden log cabin (HTML)
- How to install Summerhouse24 sliding doors (PDF)
- Assembly instructions for all gazebos and pergolas (PDF)
- Assembly instructions for Festival and Festival L summer houses and BBQ huts (PDF)
- Assembly instructions for Katrin summer house (PDF)
- Assembly instructions for Grillkota (Finnish BBQ Hut) (PDF)
- Assembly instructions for Seattle and Seattle L summer houses and BBQ huts (PDF)
- Assembly instructions for Paradise and Paradise L summer houses and BBQ huts (PDF)
- Assembly instructions for Albatross and Albatross XL summer houses and BBQ huts (PDF)
General assembly instructions video
Please note that this installation video is meant as a guide only. We reserve the right to make changes to our cabin designs, methods and processes without notice. Therefore, there may be differences between what you see in this video and the cabin you receive.