Most of our log cabins and wooden garden buildings are DIY cabins. In most cases, assembly takes 1-3 days to build your cabin or playhouse depending on your skills and size of model. For the assembly you need 2 adults, tools and assembly instructions.
Before making your purchase and starting the assembly, make sure you are allowed to build your garden building by contacting your local planning office. Also, it is absolutley crucial that your cabin or playhouse is assembled on a firm and level base.
For most of our log cabins and summer houses we have general assembly instructions, detailing all key moments of the assembly. Together with your log cabin you will receive a detailed product manual specific to your cabin. If you should have any questions regarding your product or its installation, please fell free to contact us. All fixings are included for the assmbly of your cabin.
- General assembly instructions for all our log cabins
- General assembly instructions for all our log cabins (pdf)
- How to install Icopal roofing shingles
- How to insulate your garden log cabin
- How to install Summerhouse24 sliding doors
- Assembly instructions for all gazebos and pergolas
- Assembly instructions for Festival and Festival L summer houses and BBQ huts
- Assembly instructions for Katrin summer house
- Assembly instructions for Grillkota (Finnish BBQ Hut)
- Assembly instructions for Seattle and Seattle L summer houses and BBQ huts
- Assembly instructions for Paradise and Paradise L summer houses and BBQ huts
- Assembly instructions for Albatross and Albatross XL summer houses and BBQ huts
- Assembly instructions for play house Mario
- Assembly instructions for play house Merlyn PART 1
- Assembly instructions for play house Merlyn PART 2
- Climbing frame with slide Carol installation instructions